Saturday, July 4, 2009

Tree

From one seed one sprout grew. That sprout grew gaining strength growing taller and broader. Once full and tall it shaded our world in a blanket of simplicity. Sharing its wonder it beauty, spreading and branching out for not one but all. One tree branched out far beyond its peak and spread away into valleys and forests far and wide, carrying with it nothing but goodness.
From one idea another grew. That idea swaying the worlds wonder and thinking. Carrying with it the thought of one but gaining the strength of all. One idea giving way to another and another, branching out and dividing over rivers and blue skies. Branching out into a tree that spread and blanketed the world in deep thought.

10 comments:

  1. Very thought provoking words Marie. A bit like life really . Thanks for sharing these words.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very thought provoking words Marie. a bit like life really. Thanks for sharing.


    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats one way to think about it.... i love it marie, its really good

    hey you know what we should do..? HANG OUT THIS SUMMA!!! call me xoxoKatie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You approach blogging in a fresh and interesting way. Nice work. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so poignant. Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huh, that's so cool. I love it. Beautiful :)

    xox, mavi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate your time and comments :) Your poem is very beautiful and reflective. I think you are off to a great start in the poetry realm. I haven't been (re)writing long myself, after a 20 year hiatus. I used to write in high school then stopped. Keep writing no matter what and you will blossom. Also read, read, read. Study the masters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet blog. Look forward to more visits and thank you for commenting on my blog. Lovely to meet you, virtually.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great, hope to see you soon, and thanks for visiting my new blog, one I didn't make with yoou

    ReplyDelete