Friday, May 8, 2009

Best Friend

Best friends are loyal, kind, understanding and fun to be around. It's hard to find one that is true to you and make your best qualities shine. Someone who isn't afraid to laugh when they find something funny or stand up for themselves, someone who doesn't change for anyone and won't sway the same direction as the other leaves on the tree. A best friend stands by you in front of everyone and is not embarrassed the slightest bit, no matter how loudly you laugh or how unfunny your jokes are. Sometimes a friend like that only comes by once.


My best friend is funny and can change my mood with single words. She listens and understands all my problems. She is funny which is good because I'm not (that joke was proably not funny to you.) Katie is amazing and I will always be best friends with her through thick and thin because she is just that impeccable. Katie I <3>

9 comments:

  1. Sorry about the ending here it is:

    Katie I <3 you. It's not often someone finds a friend like you. Anyone else? Chirp your song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way to all my other best friends and you know who you are I <3 you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. has there only been one... to come by?

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU MARIE!!!!!!! omg..... yours is soo much better than mine! it's so thoughtful... and guess what! i need to tell you somthing wicked funny and INCREADIBLY (spelt wrong) gross!!!!!!
    call me please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. no silly theres been more including the seamstress Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. ummm..... marie! GOTTA tell you something!
    about someone you dont no but i need your advice...............
    i will talk to you tomorrow
    ♥katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let's hear it for BFFs! I couldn't exist without them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Friendship to me is unconditional,someone you can be your self warts and all and vice versa.
    A friend is someone who will stick by you through the tials and tibulations of life.
    Fair weather friends come and go , true friends are there no matter what.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete